Tuesday, January 20, 2009

so busy this whole week. super busy. dont even have time to touch the com, no time to practise piano and study as well..

cant wait for every friday ((: oops forgot i went watch red cliff on fri actually haha. next movie will be jack neo's new movie & fann wong's one. jack neo's one is so funny, saw the trailer before the red cliff started. one part is a woman asking a man, "are u really benny's father?" the man replied "then do i look like his mother?" LOL so funny! then got one part hui ge was so funny he said he can form a sentence using colours which is.. "When the phone rings "Green, Green", I "pink" up the phone and say "yellow", "Blue" is this? "White" do you want? You dont "purplely" call me. If you make me angry, I wont call you "black". lols so funny la. It should be, when the phone rings "Ring, Ring", I pick up the phone and say hello, who is this? What do you want? You dont purposely call me. If you make me angry, I wont call you back. hahas.

trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzVgbZE22Jk

nites off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment